2011 Under Armour High School All-American Volleyball Match

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
Just checked out the list:

American Volleyball Coaches Association

Looks like we've got two honorable mention winners as well. I don't claim to follow Volleyball recruiting, but two first-teamers and two honorable mention candidates seems to be a good haul.

That's great for us. I see Florida State is pretty well represented, also. I don't know if that's normal for Stanford, but to get 4 First Team picks? If they don't play farther every year, that's a joke. Like their women's basketball team, I think that coach is sooo over-rated. Give Bill the same recruits and stand back.

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
Just checked out the list:

American Volleyball Coaches Association

Looks like we've got two honorable mention winners as well. I don't claim to follow Volleyball recruiting, but two first-teamers and two honorable mention candidates seems to be a good haul.

I look for the two first-teamers to come in and have an impact immediately, especially Bigbee on the right-side. The year following Kurht and Galagher are certain to be in the mix as well with Landwehr and Hockaday graduating.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Bigbee got a couple shout-outs as being impressive in the game, didn't hear anything about Malloy. The announcers rarely said names so I couldn't pick her out to watch either. Bigbee is a curly red-head so she was easy to spot :) Fun to watch with her lefty hit.

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
Bigbee got a couple shout-outs as being impressive in the game, didn't hear anything about Malloy. The announcers rarely said names so I couldn't pick her out to watch either. Bigbee is a curly red-head so she was easy to spot :) Fun to watch with her lefty hit.

Malloy got a shout in the first game after splitting the blockers for a kill. Bigbee was a definitely easier to spot in the game with that red hair.

TCG

Mar 9, 2011
I'm having a hard time seeing where CJL puts Malloy. I clearly think she'll play, but I think Bigbee has right side. Maybe she'll be outside or setter while running a 6-2?