2013 Princeton Review For top Party, Sober Colleges

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
I'm sorry but the fact that ASU isn't on this list makes this worthless. ASU puts Iowa to shame.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
How do you judge a party school? Its not like the guy that wrote that went to each school for a few weeks and examined the party scene.

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
How do you judge a party school? Its not like the guy that wrote that went to each school for a few weeks and examined the party scene.

I'm going to guess that similar to other rankings it all has to do with a few key factors. They likely take into consideration number of citations/arrests for underage drinking, open container, DUI, etc... Among other too, that finally give them their ranking as there is no way Iowa truly is the #2 party school in the Nation. They are better than Iowa State, I think I can give them that, but even they shouldn't believe that they really are #2.

Here is how they rank them, "a combination of survey questions concerning the use of alcohol and drugs, hours of study each day, and the popularity of the Greek System." So in the end all they go by is a random survey.

Last edited:

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
ermahgerd_verndernberg.jpg

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
This survey was based on interviews with students....U of I students think they are a party school. This may be the closest they get to a national championship. Let them enjoy it.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Now that they are pimpin' the tiger hawk logo on Bud, they are poised to take the championship.:rolleyes:

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
This survey was based on interviews with students....U of I students think they are a party school. This may be the closest they get to a national championship. Let them enjoy it.

Bingo. If I had a dollar for every time one of my buddies from Iowa, or one of my friends' buddies from Iowa came to Ames and got drank under the table while ranting about the Ped Mall and Lames, I could probably buy some nice tailgating accessories.