***2016 NFL Draft Thread***

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I was hoping for Miles Jack, but yeah I'm not outraged by any means
Agreed! Myles Jack is a freak of nature. Whoever gets him will also get a very very good player. But his injury has been whats holding him back. Lots of doctors saying he is a risk. But I like his game a lot.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Agreed! Myles Jack is a freak of nature. Whoever gets him will also get a very very good player. But his injury has been whats holding him back. Lots of doctors saying he is a risk. But I like his game a lot.

They were talking earlier about his cartilage separating from his bone, and how there's a worry he might not be able to play past his first contract.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Glad Doctson and Treadwell are still in play for the Vikes. Didn't want Coleman

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
They were talking earlier about his cartilage separating from his bone, and how there's a worry he might not be able to play past his first contract.
Yeah, thats what I was hearing also. It is hard to definitively say that, but if all those doctors are saying it, it always makes you worry and take a player you are forsure on.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines

He's also still pretty raw, but there probably isn't a better pure athlete in this draft. Someone is going to roll the dice.

clonetone

Feb 16, 2016
Laremy Tunsil's Instagram is now getting hacked. Shows Text messages talking about illegal payments from his Ole Miss coaches.

This one isn't so bad for Tunsil so I can laugh at it. Hope Ole Miss gets an NCAA smackdown.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
This one isn't so bad for Tunsil so I can laugh at it. Hope Ole Miss gets an NCAA smackdown.

With the NCAA's track record, they'll probably punish the Ole Miss women's swimming team.

clonetone

Feb 16, 2016
So WSH was at 21, HOU at 22 and MIN at 23. HOU and WSH just swapped picks. My guess is WSH held it open for both HOU and MIN knowing that they both wanted the same WR and the Texans paid more for it.