2018 Football Targets

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
My bad, I thought he was a corner back.
No my bad I guess, oops. I read that as quarterback. Defensive backfield is probably the most likely if they are to take a transfer. The two spots they were targeting were QB and Safety until Purdy committed and Kempt got his 6th year. Watkin's an inch taller and 10lb. heavier than Greg Eisworth, the JUCO from this class that is slotted to start at safety.

A note on Eisworth from Chris' post-spring depth chart: "Campbell called him the “spring MVP” on defense. "

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
No my bad I guess, oops. I read that as quarterback. Defensive backfield is probably the most likely if they are to take a transfer. The two spots they were targeting were QB and Safety until Purdy committed and Kempt got his 6th year. Watkin's an inch taller and 10lb. heavier than Greg Eisworth, the JUCO from this class that is slotted to start at safety.

A note on Eisworth from Chris' post-spring depth chart: "Campbell called him the “spring MVP” on defense. "
Cambell likes to make offers. Opportunity for the kid to play in front of hometown Dallas fans.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I admit to being totally lost on the “Respect my decision” thing. Are these kids nowadays that insecure?

Disrespect is the automatic response to a Husker commit!

• Winner
Reactions: Aclone