**2020 CF Election Mafia**

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Idk... just spitballing here. Last night was pretty close so forcing an inno (if you are in fact inno and mafia isn’t trying to double mindfuck us) to vote for mafia when they could force one Inno a guaranteed vote on another inno seems ballsy. I’m instant take is that this is telling us scn is inno but honestly I’m not convinced. Makes me think back through North again.
It does make me think back through North as well. But this could be reverse psychology. By forcing an inno to vote for a mafia player it will make us all second guess voting for said mafia player. They saw what it did to make us believe CTown was inno and may be a last ditch effort to save SCNCY.
Yeah it is hard to say. I am still not sure about the runoff thing either. SCNCY hasn't claimed to have caused it so I am a little confused.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Yeah it is hard to say. I am still not sure about the runoff thing either. SCNCY hasn't claimed to have caused it so I am a little confused.
Well I guess better now than down the line when it might just end the game.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I don't think SCNCY is the runoff person. Did no one else notice the hint someone gave yesterday about using it?
If you are talking about me asking about the possibility of it, I was just saying that. I am not the run off person.

GBlade

Mar 9, 2014
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: oldman

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
So, then why would anyone besides the person getting voted out call for a runoff?
I agree. Doesn't make sense. Not that anything makes total sense... but F*ck it. I'm fine with either of them really.

Rescind SCN, Vote North