2020 Football Schedule

DrClone

Jun 13, 2009
I like the way most of the schedule stacks up. But why are we playing a Thursday game in October against KSU.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Worst case scenario I see 8-4..worst case imo...and that is assuming all is healthy this year ofc..

that @okie st game will determine how good of season we have IMO.. just like @Baylor last year..

I think Okie state will be really good..They return a ton including stud RB, stud WR and a QB who has all makings of break they year his Soph year.

if we can win @okie st..look out.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
To be honest, I’m kinda disappointed that the K-State game got moved to Thursday.

Because Saturday is the 31st. And opening up a big bag of tricks-or-treats on K-State in Ames on Halloween night just sounds like a whole lotta fun to me. :rolleyes:

KCClone1

Feb 28, 2010
Urbandale
I like the way most of the schedule stacks up. But why are we playing a Thursday game in October against KSU.
Thursday games aren’t ideal for fans but I like it for the team. It comes after a bye and then will give us a few extra days to prepare for the next game at TCU, which is a 50/50 game IMO.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclones500

DrClone

Jun 13, 2009
Thursday games aren’t ideal for fans but I like it for the team. It comes after a bye and then will give us a few extra days to prepare for the next game at TCU, which is a 50/50 game IMO.

I agree - I can see where the few extra days between games would be nice on both games rather than a 2 week break before one game. Aren't ideal is an understatement when you have to work the day of the game and the day after and have a 2 hour drive. Pretty much makes it impossible to attend. Would expect a little smaller crowd for a week night game. I guess I'm in the minority.