***2021-2022 College Football Survivor Week 1***

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Even though I picked Fresno, part of me wants to see them lose to UConn just to see the mess it would cause in here. 75% of people would be out off the bat.

• Wow
Reactions: Cycsk

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I'm the opposite not only because I picked them but so 75% of people picking them don't hate me for starting this with just 4 games.

Don't worry about it. You added a nice little spice to this year's game.

Worst case scenario, the 75% can start another game. Sort of a "loser's bracket."

Or they can just play along as "phantoms." I did this a few years ago when I went out early.

Don't pay any attention to the haters. You have earned tons of merit credit on this site for running this game, starting gameday threads, etc.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Don't worry about it. You added a nice little spice to this year's game.

Worst case scenario, the 75% can start another game. Sort of a "loser's bracket."

Or they can just play along as "phantoms." I did this a few years ago when I went out early.

Don't pay any attention to the haters. You have earned tons of merit credit on this site for running this game, starting gameday threads, etc.

And can't worry about if people go out - if you make a pick, and it's wrong, you're out. Everyone knows it going in, regardless if the week has four games or 40.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
UCLA
Rdro.gif

Help Support Us

Become a patron