***2021-22 Bowl Games Discussion Thread***

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
K-State should be embarrassed if they lose this game. LSU has like 38 scholarship players left and might have to go Wildcat all game because they don't have a scholarship QB.
Agreed. But they also found a way to lose to Texas who has completely given up on the season and had nothing to play for.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
More football's fun but this is a weird time/date for this bowl game.

Could easily have been played a week ago, if not for ESPN's stranglehold on broadcast rights and desire to only show one game at a time.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Could easily have been played a week ago, if not for ESPN's stranglehold on broadcast rights and desire to only show one game at a time.

Yeah and with so much basketball ramping up this week it's kind of hard to care at all about some bowl game.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
I put over/under at 15 for number of times we hear that LSU is missing key players.

Funny, I don't recall much mention of all the Iowa State starters missing. Other than Breece and Rose, I doubt anyone knew all the other starters we didn't have. I guess we just have to get used to the ESPN favoritism.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Wow Brian Kelly is such a genuine person

"Loooooooo-eez-eee-aaaannnn-uhhhhhhh". He could barely utter the state name. Painful and awkward.
Chatting happily while his team was getting wood shedded wouldn't go over well with any fan base....and probably not much for the Tiger fans watching on TV. He might as well just come out and say: "Thanks for the parachute cash you dumb swamp people. I am from Boston and the only thing I know about you dumb rednecks is that you throw down at Popeyes chicken and New Orleeeeeens is your state capitol. Lord, I can't wait till these next two years are over and you fire me, then I can move back to a city where I can wear skinny jeans and pearl clutch about you. Do I have to recruit Walmart parking lots? I'll have to call Les Miles...not about his LSU days, but how he maximized his cash he extracted from Kansas suckers.

• Dumb
  • Haha
Reactions: Ayagi and BigCyFan

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron