MLB: *** 2021 MLB Season Thread ***

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
I don't mind the Boston players it is the arrogant "Masshole" Boston fans I don't like. They have won too damn much in all sports the last 20 years. That said I'm not sad to see the Yankees go home either. Was a "win-win" situation tonight in that regard.

I can understand the Boston winning too much thing, but at least when they spend money they win! The Yankees spend all this money and still can't win a damn thing and it's glorious to me.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Whoever said there is no one to cheer for on the Red Sox must be smoking something. Have you not heard of Rafael Devers? How about Bogaerts? JD Martinez? Lot of good and fun players to like.

Another year the Yankees don’t win is a good year to me! These last 4 or so years were supposed to be theirs, right?? Hahahahaha

I said there are no Boston players that I like...didn't say they didn't have good players!

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
And I’m saying how can you not like some of those guys, yet like judge and Stanton?

I already admitted I grew up a "east coast" hater when it came to baseball! LOL! I like the way Judge seems to carry himself...same with Stanton. I haven't watched as much Red Sox baseball as we get the Yankees rammed down out throats all the time! That said...I guess maybe I am comparing Judge and the likes to the "old" Yankees like A-rod and others...just couldn't stand those guys!

Reactions: CychiatricWard

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
Boston now with 8 wins out of their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees

Reactions: Neptune78

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
I'm good with the playoffs from here on out. My teams stink and aren't involved anyway but once Boston sends NY home in a one gamer, I'm good...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron