MLB: *** 2021 MLB Season Thread ***

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I am a White Sox fan so you know who I am rooting for...but I would love to hear the BS from the national talking heads if somehow the White Sox were to meet the Brewers in the World Series! Heck...ESPN might not even cover it! LOL!

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Will be interesting to see the tv numbers across the nation for the WC game tonight! I have been a east coast hater when it comes to baseball almost all of my life. But I can't help liking Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton. The Red Sox...I don't really care about anyone. So...I guess I will be cheering for the Yankees tonight (and I can't believe I just said that)!

• Dumb
Reactions: CychiatricWard

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
Will be interesting to see the tv numbers across the nation for the WC game tonight! I have been a east coast hater when it comes to baseball almost all of my life. But I can't help liking Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton. The Red Sox...I don't really care about anyone. So...I guess I will be cheering for the Yankees tonight (and I can't believe I just said that)!

It's one of those no lose games. One of the big money teams has to go home.

• Love
Reactions: cyfanatic

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
Whoever said there is no one to cheer for on the Red Sox must be smoking something. Have you not heard of Rafael Devers? How about Bogaerts? JD Martinez? Lot of good and fun players to like.

Another year the Yankees don’t win is a good year to me! These last 4 or so years were supposed to be theirs, right?? Hahahahaha

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Whoever said there is no one to cheer for on the Red Sox must be smoking something. Have you not heard of Rafael Devers? How about Bogaerts? JD Martinez? Lot of good and fun players to like.

Another year the Yankees don’t win is a good year to me! These last 4 or so years were supposed to be theirs, right?? Hahahahaha
I don't mind the Boston players it is the arrogant "Masshole" Boston fans I don't like. They have won too damn much in all sports the last 20 years. That said I'm not sad to see the Yankees go home either. Was a "win-win" situation tonight in that regard.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron