NBA: ***2022-2023 NBA season, post season, and offseason***

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
Hopefully Monte is involved in an outgoing trade from Washington. That is an abysmal franchise.
Washington is stripping it down to the studs and starting over. They should just trade Porzingis and Kuzma for expiring contracts and picks as well.

Monte is still a Nugget in my mind anyway. Give him a ring.

MJ271

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 9, 2012
Atkins
Hopefully Monte is involved in an outgoing trade from Washington. That is an abysmal franchise.

Washington is stripping it down to the studs and starting over. They should just trade Porzingis and Kuzma for expiring contracts and picks as well.

Monte is still a Nugget in my mind anyway. Give him a ring.
Definitely wish that Monte would get back to a contender. It both warmed my heart and made a bit sad seeing him after the one finals game greeting Jokic and other Nuggets players.

At least this will be Monte's last year under contract in Washington. It sounds like Kuzma is opting out of his player option, so there will be a lot of offense to replace next season. It would be ideal for Monte to get traded out of there, but it also might not be that bad of a situation for him to step in and put up some bigger numbers in his contract year. Then next offseason he could go in search of a spot with a contender who needs a steady hand from their 6th or 7th man.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Tuned into the draft 1st voice I heard was Stephen A. Smith. That was the end of that.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
In all seriousness though, good for Kris to be drafted at 23. I don't know anyone that would have predicted that after his freshman season, maybe even after his sophomore. And now, he won't be considered a bust either, when I think he inevitably flames out of the league after 2-3 seasons.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron