NFL: ***2022 NFL Draft Thread***

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I told you guys Purdy would get drafted. Once again, Remo was right. Stay tuned for more accurate predictions as the season gets closer.

Reactions: Marcelason78

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
If Ben Nieman can take a lot of snaps for KC. Mike Rose sure as hell can
I was looking at the Chiefs updated roster and Nieman is not listed, not sure if he left as a free agent or they just did not resign him. Nieman's big strength for the Chiefs were on special teams and they would bring him in for passing downs. He was decent, not great, as a pass defender. Rose is the exact opposite of that type of player, very good against the run, but on passing downs his scouting report stated he will struggle with the quicker NFL receivers.

I hope Rose makes the rosters and can help take the Chiefs back to the Super Bowl, but its going to be a struggle to make the roster, let alone get playing time for him in KC.

• Disagree
Reactions: isufbcurt

cysmiley

Jun 30, 2012
I was looking at the Chiefs updated roster and Nieman is not listed, not sure if he left as a free agent or they just did not resign him. Nieman's big strength for the Chiefs were on special teams and they would bring him in for passing downs. He was decent, not great, as a pass defender. Rose is the exact opposite of that type of player, very good against the run, but on passing downs his scouting report stated he will struggle with the quicker NFL receivers.

I hope Rose makes the rosters and can help take the Chiefs back to the Super Bowl, but its going to be a struggle to make the roster, let alone get playing time for him in KC.
Scouts must not have seen those great victory sealing interceptions :D

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net

I think Niemann was with the Chargers last year.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

Rose was very good against the pass - see the WV game, we missed his "know where to drop in zone" ability and got killed.

Reactions: cyfanatic

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Rose was very good against the pass - see the WV game, we missed his "know where to drop in zone" ability and got killed.
We lost vs WVU because Rose was out, that said he won't make the Chief's roster.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
I'm not the one saying he struggles defending the pass, it was NFL scouts that said it. Man, coverage is a concern.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

boom.gif

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I always am curious about the contract numbers for the guys. This is the first I saw for Chase Allen. If you see more, post in this thread:

Reactions: IASTATE07

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
If Justyn Ross doesn't get drafted, that's shocking from what I remember about him.
Injuries really got him but he torched some teams.
Whoa. Just signed with the Chiefs.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Whoa. Just signed with the Chiefs.
Yeah, if he could have come out after his freshman year, he probably would have been a first round pick. They found out he has an inoperable spinal issue which made teams want to stay away from him. Nobody really knows how it will affect him. Chiefs could have gotten a real steal though

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY