NFL: ***2022 NFL Season Thread***

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I don't get why the NFL doesn't schedule games like that at the same time

Yeah. They have no issues eliminating TNF and MNF, but they still want a single game on SNF. I'd like to see where they double the games up and have two games on Sunday night for games that'll affect the playoffs. Otherwise, just eliminate all special timeslots and have the NFC at noon and the AFC at 3:30 to make sure you avoid all of this.

Reactions: CloniesForLife

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Thanks Texans! Bears get 1st overall pick. Also have over 100+ million in cap space.

Bears Front Office don't screw it up.

Narrator in a year: They screwed it up.

When was the last time there felt like there was a real foundation to what the Bears were doing? I'm asking as someone who grew up a Bears fan. 80s? 90s?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Lions have nothing to play for now tonight. Welcome to 7th seed Pack

If you think the Lions aren't playing to wreck the Packers' playoff hopes, then you don't understand how people in Detroit feel about the Packers - nor do you understand that's the way Dan Campbell has been framing this game all week. He's been holding practice this week as if the Lions were already eliminated.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Narrator in a year: They screwed it up.

When was the last time there felt like there was a real foundation to what the Bears were doing? I'm asking as someone who grew up a Bears fan. 80s? 90s?

The early 80s drafts leading up to the 85 Bears were solid.

After that you get a series of forgettable players playing forgettable ball.

So....forty years ago.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Who you got in each of the AFC games?

(7) Miami at (2) Buffalo
(6) Baltimore at (3) Cincinnati
(5) Los Angeles at (4) Jacksonville

Gotta take Buffalo and Cinci but think Chargers win.

(5) Los Angeles at (1) Kansas City
(3) Cincinnati at (2) Buffalo

Sigh. As a Chiefs fan I’m actually really scared of the Chargers. Almost more than Bills and Bengals. I have a bad feeling about this game if it comes to happen.

I also think Cincinnati is just playing better than the Bills so have them moving on.

(5) Los Angeles vs (3) Cincinnati

Chargers to Super Bowl. I know. I’m crazy.