Last edited:
Reactions: Acylum

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
Western Virginia @ Virginia Tech to kickoff the Week on ESPN at 6:30

Also tonight:

Coastal Carolina at Georgia State ESPN2 6:30
Chattanooga at Illinois BTN 7:30
Who did West Virginia piss off to get all these thursday night games?

• Agree
Reactions: Clones123

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Even though it's noncon, this is a big game for West Virginia. A loss at Virginia Tech will make them 1-3 for the season and 0-1 in conference. Just scored a TD before the half to go up 13-7.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
WV looks like ISU 2015ish.

Some ability but don't want to make a play.

The effort to get a play sent in every freaking down is so painful to watch....I can't stand it. Does it really make a difference? You calling for a presented defense and by the time you signal, a well-coached defense will have changed again. It's gotten farcical. I still think the innovation of lining up under center in some game and quarterback sneaking straight ahead once every 3 downs would reap 4 or 5 yards a play.....until every one caught on to it. I still hope the dumpsters win this one.

Reactions: Acylum

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Too lazy to look up who VT has played, but assuming they aren’t absolutely terrible, this game may be verifying that Kansas is actually a decent football team.

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
Too lazy to look up who VT has played, but assuming they aren’t absolutely terrible, this game may be verifying that Kansas is actually a decent football team.
VT is a bad football team.

West Virgina is probably going to finish in the bottom half of the big 12, but like everyone, including Kansas, they can beat anyone in the big 12 straight up. I know they felt like they were going to be a good team this year that should finish in the top half. I think they WVU is closer to their expectations than their record shows and will probably show at the end of the year.

Buckle up, this conference is deep. We will need to play clean all year and get a few breaks along the way to finish in the top 4.