2023 Masters

RedlineSi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Twin Cities
My dad and I went to the Wednesday practice round in 2012.

If you don't have a hotel right now, you're prob ******. Also every restaurant in town is booked with private parties.

My dad was a diamond Hilton member at the time, and that guaranteed us a room at the Hampton Inn. The hotel had a dinner for guests pool side each night which was really nice.

Its one of my favorite moments I've ever had with my father. It was almost religious walking into the grounds in the morning.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
any one been to Masters? best place to stay eat thanks
I went to the Wed practice round/par 3 tournament in 1999. We stayed in Savannah for a couple days before to play golf in the area and somewhere outside of Augusta the day of. As others have said, you're probably not going to find anything close to Augusta at this point.

SEIACyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2017
Went last year to the Tuesday practice round and going back again this year since we were rained out at Noon. We got a room in town at the Best Western, expensive but nice if you want to roll out of bed early and be at the course. Best thing we did was park and walk in the south entrance. No line for clothing and were able to ship clothes home before they actually let people on the course. We set chairs on 16 and went right to amen corner. Looking forward to doing the same again this year.

• Winner
Reactions: Lineup