Now I see what I am is holding me down
I'll turn it around
Oh, yes, I will

I finally see the dawn arrivin'
I see beyond the road I'm drivin'

Reactions: acoustimac

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
1 - Fantastic that we were able to get a backup post at all. Probably a hard sell to anyone. Seems she will be a decent fit in a Nelly-esque, but younger so maybe can learn a bit this year.

2 - Glad everyone freaked out that the sky was falling. Seems we landed on our feet just fine.

It seems like both the MBB and WBB teams are doing a pretty good job adjusting to the NIL world. TJ not quite as surprised because of his 1st yr rebuild but to see Bill and the ladies adjusting and thriving is great to see as a Cyclone fan.

Jnecker4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I go out on Cinco de Mayo and come back to news of Lilly and Lily. What a holiday celebration! I still don’t like Fen and doubt he can deliver a title, but this is a good day for ISU WBB and I sincerely hope he proves me wrong. Go State!
So great job by the coach but I hate him and he won't succeed? Is that about it. Sky did not fall last year, sky did not fall this year and yet you still talk down the coach whenever you can.

swclone11

Feb 17, 2024
So great job by the coach but I hate him and he won't succeed? Is that about it. Sky did not fall last year, sky did not fall this year and yet you still talk down the coach whenever you can.
Just wait, Hansford is going to play *too much* and run off current players. :rolleyes:

• Dumb
Reactions: ICCYFAN

Buckminster

Nov 10, 2017
Google Lilly Taulelei to get even more excited.

She is much quicker and more mobile than Natabou...actually she is much quicker than most posts our women have had in years.

I realize it is New Zealand, but she has been playing varsity and national club-level basketball since she was 13. Her numbers at UMass are not great, but her earlier videos show that she can run, dribble, pass, and shoot from beyond 5 feet (including 3s). One year she was 80% on FTs, her shooting stroke looks very solid. She will likely not be a prime scoring option for ISU, but teams will have to guard her when she is in the game.

I saw a move that reminded me a bit of the Georges Niang spin move to get around the defender.

I think she will do much more for ISU in her career than "let Audi rest for a few minutes".