***2024 Masters Thread***

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
All Scottie has to do is keep his ball dry (13, 15, 16) and that may be it.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Sorry, but Scheffler is boring AF. I know that’s what makes him good, but it’s sure boring to watch.

Tiger could win a tournament by 10 strokes, and it was still very exciting.

I know it’s just Scottie’s personality and he isn’t going to change…. it’s just not good for drawing viewers.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Sorry, but Scheffler is boring AF. I know that’s what makes him good, but it’s sure boring to watch.

I know it’s just Scottie’s personality and he isn’t going to change…. it’s just not good for drawing viewers.

He's the best player in the world by a fairly large margin. He crushes his driver. He's the best iron player in the world. His short game is top 5 in the world. Now that he's using a mallet putter, his putting is catching up to the rest of his game. I find him very entertaining just for being so good and dominant.

He's played in seven tournaments this season. He's won four and finished top 10 in the other three.

Plus, he's just a good dude. Easy to cheer for.

jaj040

Nut Cup Wearer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 21, 2015
He's the best player in the world by a fairly large margin. He crushes his driver. He's the best iron player in the world. His short game is top 5 in the world. Now that he's using a mallet putter, his putting is catching up to the rest of his game. I find him very entertaining just for being so good and dominant.

He's played in seven tournaments this season. He's won four and finished top 10 in the other three.

Plus, he's just a good dude. Easy to cheer for.
All that can be true and he is still boring. The new beard is about as spicy as he gets.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

Do you golf?
He should bang more waitresses, apparently.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011

He's really freaking good at golf. That's not boring.

If you want to be excited, go to YouTube and watch Bob Does Sports.

Reactions: cycloneG