***2024 Masters Thread***

SayMyName

Jan 28, 2017
ABQ
Scores are likely to balloon with the wind out there, especially as Rd 2 goes later into this afternoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: clonedude

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
Scores are likely to balloon with the wind out there, especially as Rd 2 goes later into this afternoon.
Is the wind supposed to stick around? I know players don't want to come back and finish their round the next day, but I wondered if being able to finish in the morning with the wind down and then go right back out would be an advantage in this instance. Looks like Homa is taking everything he can get so far today.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Is the wind supposed to stick around? I know players don't want to come back and finish their round the next day, but I wondered if being able to finish in the morning with the wind down and then go right back out would be an advantage in this instance. Looks like Homa is taking everything he can get so far today.
It's a train wreck right now with the wind. Guys like DJ, Speith, Harmon, Theegala might have a tough time keeping it single digits OVER par.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Speith, Bradley, and DJ likely to miss the cut unless something wild happens.

Lineup

Jan 7, 2017
Jordan is a train wreck. Needs to get rid of all his coaches and people who live off him .He has lost his way

Reactions: CychiatricWard

Lineup

Jan 7, 2017
Guy was top 20 money list last year and maybe the year before, has made $2 million so far this year, someone tell me how to lose my way and quick!
not even close to what he was and you know it if you know anything about golf

Lineup

Jan 7, 2017
Yeah he started a magical 3 year run like a decade ago, but since 2022 he's had 16 top 10's and a win, if that's a train wreck I think a lot of people would sign up for it.
just watch him play never sure about his stance and swing is terrible . I ama big fan of Jordan ,but he is not the same

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron