MLB: ***2024 Minnesota Twins***

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Beating up on fluff but hey a win is a win. If we can keep the wins coming while the roster gets healthy again, who knows what'll happen.

People keep saying the division is weak but not outside of the Sox, every other team has a winning record.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Beating up on fluff but hey a win is a win. If we can keep the wins coming while the roster gets healthy again, who knows what'll happen.

People keep saying the division is weak but not outside of the Sox, every other team has a winning record.
I’m not entirely convinced the division is a juggernaut but I think it’s better than expected. Some of that is everyone doing exactly what the twins are doing. The white Sox are absolutely horrendous.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
LOL, the White Sox play-by-play caller trying to make the claim that Edouard Julien's tag attempt of Tommy Pham to the face at second was intentional.

I hate having to watch the White Sox broadcast to be able to watch the Twins.

• Agree
Reactions: JM4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Correa back!! Duran back!!

And now Buxton is hurt.

6410d9bd012e5777482ea15a2e78f412.gif

Reactions: Cyhig

bustamoveisu

Sep 8, 2012
LOL, the White Sox play-by-play caller trying to make the claim that Edouard Julien's tag attempt of Tommy Pham to the face at second was intentional.

I hate having to watch the White Sox broadcast to be able to watch the Twins.
Yeah, but it's pretty darn satisfying when we've gone 7-0 vs them. Also, I don't miss listening to Benetti or Hawk. I listened to Benetti during a Twins/Tigers broadcast this year and had to turn it off. We've been blessed with good Twins broadcasters IMHO.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Yeah, but it's pretty darn satisfying when we've gone 7-0 vs them. Also, I don't miss listening to Benetti or Hawk. I listened to Benetti during a Twins/Tigers broadcast this year and had to turn it off. We've been blessed with good Twins broadcasters IMHO.
Agree. I have no qualms about the White Sox announcers at all. As long as they are Hawk Harrelson, they are good enough for me.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Super blessed.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron