***2024 Minnesota Vikings***

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
So Dallas opens up as a 2 point favorite.... interesting.

Vikings will need to run the ball for 2 reasons: 1) Dallas is bad stopping the run, and 2) keep Micah Parsons off Cousins.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
So happy the Vikes traded Diggs to enable them to draft JJ. His catch is all the talking heads are gushing about. Nate Burleson was back on GMFB and said it "was the greatest catch of all-tme."
JJ is ridiculous. Combining great route running, incredible ball skills, willingness to make tough catches over the middle AND block! Now I love Diggs as a player because he’s pretty much like that, but JJ is another level athletically.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
JJ is ridiculous. Combining great route running, incredible ball skills, willingness to make tough catches over the middle AND block! Now I love Diggs as a player because he’s pretty much like that, but JJ is another level athletically.
Agree 100%.

Also, another level as a teammate.

Didn't see him caring about no TDs during the win streak.

Best WR in the league.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
JJ appears to be a better teammate also. Vikings got a good one, as a packers fan, I can admit that.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Dont-You-Dare.gif
Agree.

I was at that game.

DaKnee .

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Listen, don't get me wrong. I'm really glad that the game is a 3:30 game next week, so I might have a chance to see it here in the Chicago area, but why does Dallas constantly get that time slot? Are there really that many Cowboy fans in the country that they seem to always get the Prime late game on Sunday afternoon?

I was disgusted in myself yesterday rooting for the Packers, but I truly hate the Cowboys. There isn't one team in the NFL that the Cowboys could play that would make me root for the Cowboys. I know they are good this year, but a lot of that hate stems from them always having prime spots for their games, even when they suck.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Listen, don't get me wrong. I'm really glad that the game is a 3:30 game next week, so I might have a chance to see it here in the Chicago area, but why does Dallas constantly get that time slot? Are there really that many Cowboy fans in the country that they seem to always get the Prime late game on Sunday afternoon?

I was disgusted in myself yesterday rooting for the Packers, but I truly hate the Cowboys. There isn't one team in the NFL that the Cowboys could play that would make me root for the Cowboys. I know they are good this year, but a lot of that hate stems from them always having prime spots for their games, even when they suck.
All hate aside, the Packers did the Vikings a big favor yesterday. If you’re a Vikings fan you wanted Dallas to lose that game.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
All hate aside, the Packers did the Vikings a big favor yesterday. If you’re a Vikings fan you wanted Dallas to lose that game.
I'm not sure why. Personally, I'd have rather been another game up in the division.

Reactions: cytor

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Really? I’d rather eliminate competition for the #2 seed. I’m not worried about the division anymore.
Unless there was a format change I missed, unless Dallas wins their division, the best they can do is the 5 seed. The competition to be worried about for the 2 seed is from the Bucs and Seahawks currently.

Reactions: houjix

cyclones122

Oct 3, 2009
Arlington, VA
Really? I’d rather eliminate competition for the #2 seed. I’m not worried about the division anymore.
Dallas would have to win the division to have a chance at the 2 seed. Not sure they are going to catch Philly. If they don't they get the 5 seed at best - regardless of record.
The only reason to cheer for Dallas would be for them to get ahead of the Eagles for the NFC East, and in the process, give the Vikings the #1 seed in the NFC.

Reactions: Mr Janny

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Unless there was a format change I missed, unless Dallas wins their division, the best they can do is the 5 seed. The competition to be worried about for the 2 seed is from the Bucs and Seahawks currently.
I completely blew off Philly for some reason. Probably because I figure they’re a forgone conclusion. I still don’t mind seeing GB win in the grand scheme of things though.

Reactions: Mr Janny

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I completely blew off Philly for some reason. Probably because I figure they’re a forgone conclusion. I still don’t mind seeing GB win in the grand scheme of things though.
The way I see it, I'd like to see Green Bay eliminated. Flawed as they may be, I have no desire for Minnesota to play them in the 2-7 playoff matchup.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I was torn because while I'm really enjoying GB struggling, I can't stand seeing Dallas succeed. I found myself cheering Lazard with his catch and run to put GB into field goal position. The inner conflict was real.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
The only reason I wanted to see GB win (assuming they have no chance at the playoffs) is to see them moved down to a mediocre draft pick.