***2024 Minnesota Vikings***

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
What part of your illustrious history is there to be jealous of?
Vikings history has nothing to do with this. You said Turner was a "head case". When pressed why you said that, you made that claim simply because of his mannerisms after a life changing moment. Most athletes last night acted the same way as Turner last night

You're clearly trolling, and you're not very good at it right now. I think it's best for you to step away from this thread and go find a packers thread.

Reactions: Aclone

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
I'm only judging by the on air comments on his behavior in the green room and his walk to the stage. Typical you want to deflect with Rodgers but I'll bite. Thankful he got us a SB. Other than that he was a pain in the ass.

So Dallas Turner is a head case because of your perceptions of his comments in the green room at the Draft? LOL. You are the head case.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Vikings history has nothing to do with this. You said Turner was a "head case". When pressed why you said that, you made that claim simply because of his mannerisms after a life changing moment. Most athletes last night acted the same way as Turner last night

You're clearly trolling, and you're not very good at it right now. I think it's best for you to step away from this thread and go find a packers thread.
I said he acted Ike one. Nobody marched to the podium as oddly as he did. They hinted during the broadcast he was agitated in the green room. Of course you're going to minimilize it. What choice do you have? I'm just pointing out what I saw and what was said.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I said he acted Ike one. Nobody marched to the podium as oddly as he did. They hinted during the broadcast he was agitated in the green room. Of course you're going to minimilize it. What choice do you have? I'm just pointing out what I saw and what was said.
I mean he was projected top 10. I am guessing he is pissed he fell that far.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017

What exactly was different in his mannerism than anyone else? Give it up.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
You can't expect a young person to handle every situation with the grace and humility of Packers fans.
pg2_a_packersfan_580.jpg

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
My mistake i overestimated your fanbase. Never rising above mediocrity takes it's toll.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
JFC what is going on in here. Came to read about thoughts on a good draft night. Instead get to read about psychological assessments from how someone walked to stage on draft night and hear stories of heckling a younger brother and talking up being a troll year round.

People ***** about Hok trolls on CF, some people just get off on being trolls regardless of fandom.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
My mistake i overestimated your fanbase. Never rising above mediocrity takes it's toll.
Very happy with the Vikings selections yesterday. The general consensus from the experts believe the Vikings were one of the best teams in the first round, if not the best.

But in order for you to feel better about your Packers you feel the need to bring down someone else who are feeling very good about themselves. That's my opinion, but you know, "Opinions Vary"

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Very happy with the Vikings selections yesterday. The general consensus from the experts believe the Vikings were one of the best teams in the first round, if not the best.

But in order for you to feel better about your Packers you feel the need to bring down someone else who are feeling very good about themselves. That's my opinion, but you know, "Opinions Vary"
I'd be optimistic also. When you move up at least you know you're getting the guy you wanted.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
I'd be optimistic also. When you move up at least you know you're getting the guy you wanted.
Yep. And historically the Vikings trade down, not up. It was a very exciting night last night for Vikings fans. There's no need to try to belittle Vikings fans today. Come back when the Packers and Vikings play. In the meantime, I would recommend to learn when appropriate times are to troll and how to troll effectively.