2024 NCAA Tournament Thread

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Another interesting CC fact:
CC was held scoreless in the last six minutes of the final state tournament game she played.
CC was held scoreless in the last nine seven minutes of the final NCAA tournament game she played.
6 in 32 minute game = 19% of game
7 in 40 minute game= 18% of game

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I only watched the last 9 minutes. That is an interesting fact.

You seem to have a lot of strong, dumb opinions for someone that watched 9 minutes. Tell me, how many points did CC have in the last 9 minutes you watched?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You seem to have a lot of strong, dumb opinions for someone that watched 9 minutes. Tell me, how many points did CC have in the last 9 minutes you watched?
What is the ISU women's 50 free record without looking it up?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Another interesting CC fact:
CC was held scoreless in the last six minutes of the final state tournament game she played.
CC was held scoreless in the last nine minutes of the final NCAA tournament game she played.
@RonBurgundy

Jimbo ISU

Mar 7, 2024
Clark should take her covid year and also enter the transfer portal. She could write her own ticket, and she would be the biggest story in sports over the next year. The only reason not to do this would be out of loyalty to her former team.

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Clark should take her covid year and also enter the transfer portal. She could write her own ticket, and she would be the biggest story in sports over the next year. The only reason not to do this would be out of loyalty to her former team.
Clark is loyal to Clark.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

I'm just imagining Clark at LSU or something. That would be a uniquely hateable team

• Puke
Reactions: WartburgClone

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
I'm just imagining Clark at LSU or something. That would be a uniquely hateable team
I personally would love it...just to see what the hawk fans would say. Their heads might actually explode of course she would probably be the only one not referred to as a thug since well she's white and they are racist