2024 NCAA Tournament Thread

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
12 seconds left in a 10-point game and we're stopping to put 0.7 back on the clock. Jeez.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
That was quite the play KSU's Sundell with the out of bounds pass off the opponents back.
I always look for those opportunities. Mostly see guys do that, but I love it whoever does it. Stand with your back to the throw-in and you get what you get.

Reactions: riceville98

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
Iowa hasn’t seen defense like WVU can throw at them. If Clark’s supporting cast don’t step up Iowa loses.
I played like they had the weight of the world on their shoulders, even in a win. The level of pressure on them this year is so different than last year. There is a big difference between being the one seed and the two seed.

DGC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 16, 2018
I played like they had the weight of the world on their shoulders, even in a win. The level of pressure on them this year is so different than last year. There is a big difference between being the one seed and the two seed.
Fell like that is the big difference between this year's and last years ISU team. Expectations were sky high last year and the ladies played really uptight. Only expectation this year was to be better at the end of the season than the start of the season and this years team playing a lot more relaxed and loose.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron