***2024 NCAA Wrestling - Session 1 (Thurs., 11:00)***

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
As it all shook out, the only bracket changes were at 141 -- Cornella out, and the alternate from Northern Illinois was a no-go.

Everything else is still listed as it was on the initial release.

alabamacyclone

Feb 11, 2019
As a still fairly novice (especially compared to most on here) novice fan...

I am as pumped for wrestling as I am for basketball, maybe even more so.
For intense competition and non-stop action, this is as good as it gets. I have brackets - both hard copy and interactive, 3 screens, multi-mat, single screen, CF, Trackwrestling, colored pencils and pens, and Varsity app on the phone. Family has fled the house! Best 3 days of the year. (My son asked if this was better than my anniversary or my birthday or Christmas. I told him yes, since it lasted for 3 days. Dodged that bullet!).

alabamacyclone

Feb 11, 2019
As it all shook out, the only bracket changes were at 141 -- Cornella out, and the alternate from Northern Illinois was a no-go.

Everything else is still listed as it was on the initial release.
Not really an impact on the team race, but I want Cornell to tank after what they pulled in Nashville. I was there and saw the utter disgust among the fans. Another flock of ducks. (CO Raoadrunner - look familiar?)

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I seriously hate my job today. Gonna need some updates here boys between a few meetings. Thank god for the radio feed today.