***2024 NFL Draft***

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Nope, born and raised in Iowa so I've seen the rivalry for over 40 years now. It's innocent ribbing and being civil in my circles.

On here it's nastiness and vitriol dialed up to 10 on most any Iowa subject.
Oh yeah, the old “good natured ribbing”. Sorry, but I don’t care for some total stranger behind a counter giving me crap for wearing an ISU hat while I have 2 degrees from ISU and they flunked out of kirkwood. Their fans want to act like that, then I’m going to have no problem hoping their players fail miserably. I don’t care enough to watch them, but I’ll admit that any loss that Iowa takes in any sport brings a smile to my face. Nasty? Guilty I guess. F them.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Oh yeah, the old “good natured ribbing”. Sorry, but I don’t care for some total stranger behind a counter giving me crap for wearing an ISU hat while I have 2 degrees from ISU and they flunked out of kirkwood. Their fans want to act like that, then I’m going to have no problem hoping their players fail miserably. I don’t care enough to watch them, but I’ll admit that any loss that Iowa takes in any sport brings a smile to my face. Nasty? Guilty I guess. F them.

This right here. Or when my wife gets off and elevator in Minneapolis and happened to have a ISU sweatshirt on. I was opening the room because I ran the stairs and I heard some loser say go Hawks as she was getting off the elevator. **** those people

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Got 'Hawked' last week in some random parking lot in Madison.

Also got a weird Haydenism bully type comment last fall in Best Buy in CR with an ISU shirt on. Best ****ing Buy. How 1990's is that?

Reactions: CycloneVet

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Got 'Hawked' last week in some random parking lot in Madison.

Also got a weird Haydenism bully type comment last fall in Best Buy in CR with an ISU shirt on. Best ****ing Buy. How 1990's is that?
And they wonder why we hate them. If their fans weren’t such a-holes, I’d have no problem wishing and in state kid well.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
As a Packers fan I dislike our draft. I feel like we didn’t draft a defensive back which is going to end up hurting us. I want Cooper from Iowa or Kool aid from Bama. Just gotta trust our GM but I really kind of don’t trust him

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
I'm having bad flashbacks to 2018 and watching Lazard's name at the top of the BPA list for part of Day 2 and all Day 3.
If you ever read the anonymous "scouts say" stuff in the off-season, you find pretty quickly that a lot of low-mid level scouts are really just not very good. Some scouts are good, but there are some I think only have the job due to connections.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron