***2024 NFL Season***

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
The only place??? UGH...there will be fewer and fewer NFL games on at my house going forward...I am not buying all of the streaming stuff...I stream plenty already without Netflix and Peacock!

I’d encourage you to see what streaming providers have business relationships with your cellular provider. For instance, i get netflix and apple tv for free, through mine.

Reactions: cyfanatic

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona

the christmas day games are interesting. Given that ESPN, CBS, Fox, Amazon, and NBC presumably were able to pick their games for this week, must be lots of good matchups this week.

Or they really screwed over their regular tv partners.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Some great Sunday night matchups but woof those Thursday night games are going to be as ugly as 2 years ago when each game felt like watching Iowas offense against Georgias defense.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Some great Sunday night matchups but woof those Thursday night games are going to be as ugly as 2 years ago when each game felt like watching Iowas offense against Georgias defense.

Meh looking them over they are better than most of the MNF matchups. Man I can remember when Monday used to me something. woof