2024 PGA Championship Valhalla GC

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I for one am shocked a thread would go so badly off the rails around here another one is needed.

• Haha
Reactions: Cyclonepride

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Tiger....not good. He can pound his way through a round but day two has treated him very rough recently.
Honestly, it would be impressive if Tiger was still competing for majors at his age even without his physical problems. Age is a ***** even without the serious injuries. I play with a group of guys that are all 10 years younger than me, and while I can still hang a bit, I definitely don't have much margin for error.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
Honestly, it would be impressive if Tiger was still competing for majors at his age even without his physical problems. Age is a ***** even without the serious injuries. I play with a group of guys that are all 10 years younger than me, and while I can still hang a bit, I definitely don't have much margin for error.
I honestly think there is a potential for one more major, either Augusta or a course he is familiar with, in the next few years. It’s just getting comfortable again with the leg, and all the other issues he has. We all know he can still golf but he can’t play the competitive rounds to stay sharp any longer. Most likely not, and that’s okay, but if anyone can do it, is him.

Reactions: riceville98

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
I honestly think there is a potential for one more major, either Augusta or a course he is familiar with, in the next few years. It’s just getting comfortable again with the leg, and all the other issues he has. We all know he can still golf but he can’t play the competitive rounds to stay sharp any longer. Most likely not, and that’s okay, but if anyone can do it, is him.
I think the indoor league and playing competitive golf more regularly is really going to help him.

There is absolutely a scenario where he gets another one though it might take deprogramming the cyborg that Scheffler has become.

Reactions: CychiatricWard

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Scottie is struggling today. For a while there, you just assumed he was going to just be Scottie and constantly shoot lights out. Just shows you how difficult golf really is. Maybe his back 9 will be a little better?

These pros really do make it 'seem' easy.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Would love to see either Schauffele or Finau break thru the rest of today and tomorrow. No major yet for either, correct?