2024 Transfer Portal Tracker (Wrestling)

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
He’d go 165. Wouldn’t change anything regarding the redshirt plan.

There is still an outstanding question with how we’ll get AE, Casey, Chittum, and Paniro into the lineup. But none of them are 65s imo so adding Barraclaugh would not change anything.
I am guessing AE will go no matter what since it will be his last year and the other 3 have redshirts (unless AE can be convinced to go down to 141 again but that doesn't seem likely). Then I am guessing Chittum again at 157 but these are complete guesses. Still a lot of time for it to shake out.

Reactions: CloneFanInKC

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
I am guessing AE will go no matter what since it will be his last year and the other 3 have redshirts (unless AE can be convinced to go down to 141 again but that doesn't seem likely). Then I am guessing Chittum again at 157 but these are complete guesses. Still a lot of time for it to shake out.
My thought has been Casey and Chittum redshirt and you go AE/Paniro at 49/57 in some combo.

Wonder if Casey can get up to 65 with a year off. Chittum I’m not sure has the frame. Then the following year it goes Paniro, Chittum, Casey.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
My thought has been Casey and Chittum redshirt and you go AE/Paniro at 49/57 in some combo.

Wonder if Casey can get up to 65 with a year off. Chittum I’m not sure has the frame. Then the following year it goes Paniro, Chittum, Casey.
Also a good option. Talking to Durbin after Big 12s, he was saying that Chittum actually has the best skeletal structure to make 165 eventually, so maybe Casey stays at 149, Paniro 157, Chittum 165? Lot to shake out

CyCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2014
West Des Moines
Also a good option. Talking to Durbin after Big 12s, he was saying that Chittum actually has the best skeletal structure to make 165 eventually, so maybe Casey stays at 149, Paniro 157, Chittum 165? Lot to shake out
That’s surprising to hear since Cody is so short.

cywr89

May 14, 2009
I don't know if anybody else saw the Instagram reels a few days ago but Casey & the Frost boys had pictures of them together. Jacob Frost is absolutely RIPPED. 41 is in good hands.
Being ripped and being a great wrestler are 2 different things. His results were ok but his biggest win was against Redding. Needs a lot of improvement to be AE level and I am a big fan of the Frost twins as I like their fight.

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
Wyatt Hendrickson is going to Okie State...
Where you seeing that? If you mean his insta then I think that's just him doing pics from his visit. It says 1 of 4 ✅

Edit: Although, everyone making comments on the post are reading it like he's committing so what do I know. I think it's just his visit though.

Mead For My Horses

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 23, 2020
Being ripped and being a great wrestler are 2 different things. His results were ok but his biggest win was against Redding. Needs a lot of improvement to be AE level and I am a big fan of the Frost twins as I like their fight.
If he can improve as much as his brother did last offseason, I'll be very happy.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron