2024 Transfer Portal Tracker (Wrestling)

Diehardisu6988

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 28, 2019
Is there a specific deadline when transfer portal wrestlers have to make their decision?

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
Summer school I believe starts Monday, so if a portal guy needs that, it would be nice to have that taken care of soon.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
I know he dropped out of Seals training but wouldn't he still be in the service ?
I have no clue. Just guessing outside of the box. Need weight and someone not in the portal.

Ferrari is a good guess, but I don’t think we’d be interested.

Anyone else that maybe fits the mold? Maybe someone that wasn’t on a team last year?

iastatefan1

Jan 24, 2016
I have no clue. Just guessing outside of the box. Need weight and someone not in the portal.

Ferrari is a good guess, but I don’t think we’d be interested.

Anyone else that maybe fits the mold? Maybe someone that wasn’t on a team last year?
Could okie state guys or other schools with a coaching change go portalling late due to the changes? I wouldn't think so but more outside the box thoughts.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Could okie state guys or other schools with a coaching change go portalling late due to the changes? I wouldn't think so but more outside the box thoughts.

30 days from the old coach departure date, not the new coach hire date.

• Agree
Reactions: buf87

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Could it be a 125er who’s graduating early and reclassifying? We’ll have Meza plus Pearson and Castillo on the horizon but maybe someone who could make the cut for a year and is talented enough to go right away? Just throwing out some more outside the box thoughts

Reactions: crablegs

Htowncyfan

Mar 18, 2018
My dream was a guy whose name rhymes with Boolacci..but alas Graduates now have to go portalling and my dream was doomed.

Any of you nuckleheads coming to Humboldt RTC event?