2026 Football Targets

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Sadly, it appears that the marvelous @NATEizKING did was not so prescient as to map out a 2026 version of the long running series. Alas!

It won’t be done properly, I suppose, but here we are. Could I get a pin please, @Connor_Ferguson?

And to start out with, looks like former Cyclone QB (and current Colorado State Professor) Todd Bandhauer has a son. A very large son. Recently offered.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Sadly, it appears that the marvelous @NATEizKING did was not so prescient as to map out a 2026 version of the long running series. Alas!

It won’t be done properly, I suppose, but here we are. Could I get a pin please, @Connor_Ferguson?

And to start out with, looks like former Cyclone QB (and current Colorado State Professor) Todd Bandhauer has a son. A very large son. Recently offered.

I always liked watching Todd play. After having running QBs, it was nice to have a pure passer.

Reactions: Aclone

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
For those of you who liike good instate recruits (and don’t we all?) this weekend’s junior Day visitors include Valley’s Jayden McGregory, Waterloo West’s Carson Nielsen and Waukee’s Evan Jacobsen.

I know full well we have connections to both McGregory and Jacobsen. I’m hoping Coach Clanton has as good a relationship with Nielsen as he clearly does Tompkins.