TurdFerguson

Sep 13, 2013
Multiple "N-words" from one classy hawk fan. And a woman in disgust because "Does Iowa State have to review every play?"

• Dislike
Reactions: Hacker

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Hawk fan flips me off at the bar yelling **** state then tries to come over and shake my hand telling me he's a nice guy every other day but today.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Had one hawkette behind me that wasn't saying anything out of line. Just her voice was this shrieking shrill of a tone that physically hurt my ears every time she yelled "GO HAWKS! STOP THE CYCLONES!!!"

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I didn't have any complaints about the Iowa fans around me. Just the normal tired "GO HAWKS" "I-O-W-A" <gator chop> etc.

One couple disappeared for all of the 4th quarter once the Hawks were down 10. And then were all of a sudden back when Hawks had ball in OT.

• Funny
Reactions: LindenCy

Gossamer

Apr 10, 2014
wasn't at the game but I heard a table of squawks in the local bar say "If Lazard was on our squad, we'd be a top 10 team."

And the other ******** they spout is enough to make a guy sick. They really, as an entire fan base, think their **** doesn't stink. It's so very hard to listen to any of them.

Reactions: irish

ISUEmbassy

Jun 13, 2014
Hawk fan flips me off at the bar yelling **** state then tries to come over and shake my hand telling me he's a nice guy every other day but today.

I'm wondering if that's the same fatass that sat behind us in section B. Said he roots for clones and is a nive guy every day but today. Then proceeded to loudly yell "f**K state". I, and several others, told him cheering is fine but better not hear that again.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
I'm wondering if that's the same fatass that sat behind us in section B. Said he roots for clones and is a nive guy every day but today. Then proceeded to loudly yell "f**K state". I, and several others, told him cheering is fine but better not hear that again.

This was in West Des Moines. They're all the same though aren't they?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
At Welch Ave Station on an Iowa punt to ISU and Lazard is back to receive:

Iowa 50ish year old mom: take him out of the game!
Me turning around surprised: take him out of the game?
Her: yeah, he trolls Iowa on Twitter.
Me: what's your thoughts on Zach McCabe?
Her: (looks confused without answering)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron