bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
I say yes. This is a new era of Iowa State athletics. The glass is half full.

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Not sure about that. They look pretty good. From what I’ve seen this is Fran’s best team.

I still like is in that matchup but we will have to earn it if we win.
I dislike Iowa as much as anybody, more than most, but unfortunately they seem to be playing pretty good ball right now. From what I have seen, they look better than anybody we have played yet.
That aside, we are playing outstanding BB right now. Should a a good game.

• Disagree
Reactions: isufbcurt

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
TOE looks good now, they have a whole season to implode. Our coaches in both FB &BB strive for learning, improving, and the end of the season. TOE has those same goals but fail to achieve them usually. I'm predicting a less than 10 pt spread in the game at IC. Hawks look pretty good but we're not bad ourselves.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
#32 and that goes against my understanding of the universe and everything.

hitchhikers-guide-42-t-shirt-all-our-hitchhikers-guide-products-are-unique-works-of-art-not-available-commercially-international-shipping-available-30-days-money-back-guarantee-on-all-products.jpg

Reactions: Cyclonepride

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I will say no way. Just have not shown quite enough yet. If they would have held on against Zona and given the Zaggs a good game, then yes. Still have lots of opportunities for proving themselves.

As for the TOE, they have looked good so far, but they always seem to start out well, and then when everyone has them figured out, they flame out. It is almost like they have a couple months of illegal practices, so they play well together, but once everyone plays them or sees them the lack of athletes dooms them. I like the Clones in this game if they can get Lard back with his head straight.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron