• I don't like fun

Votes: 11 10.7%

• Total voters

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
The weather and Drake. If the weather would be different I would go but suffered though enough bad weather games this year. If it was a conference game I would go despite the weather. I wouldn't mind seeing them play Drake but the combo isn't worth it.

• Winner
Reactions: Cyched

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
I was going to go for a one o’clock game, but have to work until noon. Looking outside. No way I would go now.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Isn't this the best case scenario for JP? Most of the tickets have already been sold, but now a large majority of them won't be going to the game, but instead will be purchasing CycloneTV subscriptions on top of already paying for game tickets.

Part of me thinks this is karma for JP scheduling a team we have no business playing in the first place. I just hope and pray we don't suffer any injuries at all today.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Have come down with the flu. Really hoped to have rebounded in time to go to the game, but that just isn't happening.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Driving through a blizzard vs watching at home, safe and with beer.

Plus my wife insisted on installing laminate in the basement today. Sitting in 35 degree rain to watch this is not worth the hell on the other end

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I was thinking of going, even as recent as 1/2 hour ago but the weather in CR is already horrible. If I lived in Ames I'd go but the 5 hours of driving, tacked onto a brutal game, is just too much.

• Agree
Reactions: CRcyclone6

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Scheduled a lunch date in lieu of going to the game. So I’ll either be happy I skipped out, or kicking myself. We’ll find out.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
No option for “may be a little late”? Kid’s b-ball game, leaving immediately after. Figure we may miss kick. But I’m not missing the opportunity to watch the Clones at home again! And test out my new winter weather gear :)

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Isn't this the best case scenario for JP? Most of the tickets have already been sold, but now a large majority of them won't be going to the game, but instead will be purchasing CycloneTV subscriptions on top of already paying for game tickets.

Part of me thinks this is karma for JP scheduling a team we have no business playing in the first place. I just hope and pray we don't suffer any injuries at all today.

No, JP wants the stadium full. That is best case scenario. I wonder if they will even turn someone away without tickets.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
No, JP wants the stadium full. That is best case scenario. I wonder if they will even turn someone away without tickets.

He should just leave the gates wide open and not even have ticket takers there, but I suppose that would be a security issue. Probably would have to at least search bags, etc... but they didn't search our bag last game at all. Didn't even have anyone there to search it.