3/4 Iowa tickets needed

delt4cy

May 11, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I have a group of JT and ISU first-timers coming down for the Iowa game. (first time inside the state of Iowa for 3 too as a matter of fact) I have 2 season tickets so I'm fine but I would love for them to get a seat without having to scalp the day of.

If you have some extra tickets and aren't looking to price gouge PM me. (they are all Badgers so they'll be the biggest Hawk haters in the place and I have required Cyclone attire)

I brought one buddy to Ames for the ISU/Iowa game 2 years ago and he thought it was an awesome college town/gameday atmosphere. He went to Madison too.

Thanks and I look forward to any offers-

jtdoyle1

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I have a group of JT and ISU first-timers coming down for the Iowa game. (first time inside the state of Iowa for 3 too as a matter of fact) I have 2 season tickets so I'm fine but I would love for them to get a seat without having to scalp the day of.

If you have some extra tickets and aren't looking to price gouge PM me. (they are all Badgers so they'll be the biggest Hawk haters in the place and I have required Cyclone attire)

I brought one buddy to Ames for the ISU/Iowa game 2 years ago and he thought it was an awesome college town/gameday atmosphere. He went to Madison too.

Thanks and I look forward to any offers-

I have 4 hillside tickets I need to sell at $60 ea. If you're interested pm me.

Last edited: