***#3 Iowa State at WVU (Friday)/#18 Pitt (Saturday)***

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Don't you think you are being a bit harsh. Coleman is having an amazing year - at least to most people. And tonight, he got it done so we could win the meet.
Never said anything about his year I pointed out what happend this weekend if that’s harsh to you that’s harsh. There shouldn’t have been any question about him winning.

• Dumb
Reactions: peatyscotch

Primetime26

Sep 7, 2012
its a different marcus when hes trying to win and advance, vs. trying to get bonus for the team. We saw the latter the the last 2 duals IMO. both nights he was one scramble from bonus/dec

Reactions: cyputz

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
Btw the dual is already arrived and On Demand on the ESPN app. Just in case you were like me and had to put your kid to bed during Sammy's match. :p

Edit: I know stuff can be hard to find on there so go down to sports, select wrestling, and go down two rows to On Demand and it's the first one listed at the moment.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Intermat has Pitt ranked 6th and ISU 8th for tournament.
For duals we are 3rd and they are 16th.

So they have some studs but not nearly as deep across the weights.
They looked pretty good across the weights tonight. A lot of ranked guys, several very high.

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
Anyone know if the matches will be posted on YouTube or best way to see a replay?
Btw the dual is already arrived and On Demand on the ESPN app. Just in case you were like me and had to put your kid to bed during Sammy's match. :p

Edit: I know stuff can be hard to find on there so go down to sports, select wrestling, and go down two rows to On Demand and it's the first one listed at the moment.

CycloneFan97

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone know if the matches will be posted on YouTube or best way to see a replay?
I'm not sure if you need the ACC Network add on package to see it on ESPN or not, but there's also a guy on youtube who uploads a lot of duals, not sure if he'll have it on there in a few days

peatyscotch

Feb 16, 2022
Never said anything about his year I pointed out what happend this weekend if that’s harsh to you that’s harsh. There shouldn’t have been any question about him winning.
Pitzer was ranked 5th and Schuyler was ranked 10th. We needed him to win for us to win the meet and he delivered, winning above his ranking. He's a clutch guy.

OKClones

Dec 12, 2019
Rewatched the Redding and Swiderski matches, I was interrupted during both matches.
I don’t understand how the ref’s didn’t fix the riding time to just under a minute, or were they saying it’s rounded up and it’s 1 minute because it rounds up? They went back and showed it and even the announcers were saying it would be overturned, clearly under 1 minute.

Swiderski’s match why not erase the 5-6 seconds to get under a minute before you cut Matthews. That was a mistake. Good 3rd period by Swiderski.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Rewatched the Redding and Swiderski matches, I was interrupted during both matches.
I don’t understand how the ref’s didn’t fix the riding time to just under a minute, or were they saying it’s rounded up and it’s 1 minute because it rounds up? They went back and showed it and even the announcers were saying it would be overturned, clearly under 1 minute.

Swiderski’s match why not erase the 5-6 seconds to get under a minute before you cut Matthews. That was a mistake. Good 3rd period by Swiderski.
I hope dresser goes over the Redding match. Doesn’t make any sense how they didn’t take it under a minute. Same thing confused why Casey didn’t ride for that short bit and then cut.

Have to be happy seeing Casey get his offense going.

Clonefan420

Jan 30, 2023
And people really worried about Coleman? Sure he was in position for majors both times after one but it’s not like he’s wrestling scrubs. He got caught in bad positions while being comfortable up, it happens.