3 Summer JUCO's

CyBelieve

Aug 5, 2006
Ankeny
I believe there were three JUCO's that were going to be coming in this summer. Park at QB and a DB as well as a lineman from California (SF I believe). Saw the article on Park, but any update on the other two making to ISU?

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
Oge Odeogu was the OL from Cali. The DB is Lonnie Johnson and it sounds like most people around here, and the other sites, don't think he'll make it.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
I believe there were three JUCO's that were going to be coming in this summer. Park at QB and a DB as well as a lineman from California (SF I believe). Saw the article on Park, but any update on the other two making to ISU?

What article on Park are you referring to?

CyBelieve

Aug 5, 2006
Ankeny
off of twitter - Tommy Birch had one I believe and not sure on the other. Mostly talking about his journey from Georgia to getting to Ames.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
I read that article on Park . . . he was at Georgia for one year, Community college A for 1 semester and Community college B for another semester, but the article also says he's been out of high school 3 years ... where's the missing year?

guacamole7

Feb 4, 2010
I read that article on Park . . . he was at Georgia for one year, Community college A for 1 semester and Community college B for another semester, but the article also says he's been out of high school 3 years ... where's the missing year?
redshirt

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron