4 Iowa game tickets + parking pass FOR SALE

BillyClone

Mar 20, 2006
Ankeny IA
Not going to the game.

I have 4 tickets on the eastside, upper level, sixth row between the 45 and 50 yard lines. The parking pass is for lot S5 (next to Jack Trice - to the southeast).

I would like these to go to a Cyclone fan. However, my wife wants a good price for them (OK, so do I). Before I put these out on EBay, I wanted to give everyone on this site a chance to make a bid for them. If I can get at least $600 for the package, I'll sell it here.

I'm in the Des Moines area, if that makes a difference.

I'm not really sure what the best method is for this process, I guess just let me know in this thread if you are interested.

cyhigh

Apr 11, 2006
Where are your seats at? I need 4 tickets and you can sell the parking pass to nboltz.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
cyhigh, im going to guess the seats are "on the eastside, upper level, sixth row between the 45 and 50 yard lines"...approximately. just a feeling i got while reading that first post.

cyhigh

Apr 11, 2006
haha i'm ********. I think what I meant to ask was what price does he want for just the seats.

nboltz

Apr 9, 2006
Ames
If I can buy the S5 parking pass I would then be able to sell a pass for C4. I have friends that tailgate in S5.

BillyClone

Mar 20, 2006
Ankeny IA
nboltz and cyhigh-

Maybe we can make this work.

I think the $600 I mentioned in the first post is a bit high.

I checked EBay and found a similar set of 4 tickets in the same section that went for $460. Would you be willing to pay $400 for mine?

Also, I found parking passes going for $30-40. Would you be willing to pay $35 for the pass?

Let me know.

Again, I live in the Des Moines area.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron