49ers - Brock Purdy - Still and Always #1

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
Brock is all Iowa State, and his fiancee, well not as much:

When you're in love, there are things each must put up with the other to get along, it looks like (grin).

376813055_18385027552044141_1140080304326162559_n.jpg

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
The photo below of Brock against Green Bay is from the top of a 1-28 WSJ article:

"Why the 49ers and Their Home City Are in a Decadelong Fight:
Santa Clara says the 49ers, who will head to the Super Bowl next month, haven't lived up to their financial promises. The team says it has delivered billions."

It fits nicely as background on my Windows laptop. I also like that it is dark and easier to read the titles of files and folders on the desktop.

Set on "Fit" there is space on the left and the right -- with slightly larger than icon-sized widths -- perfect for one column on each side for files, folders, or shortcuts (not on the photo).

Set on Fill or Span -- to cover the whole screen -- it cuts off Purdy's helmet some, and much of the white at the top (part of the stadium), enough that I wouldn't use them.

Love it! Right now I've got the No. 1 Man, dressed as Captain America, on the desktop. I hate to kick him off. . . . But maybe I should for Super Bowl day at least.

GW Capt America.jpg

Reactions: Clone83

Pizzapitter

sopsycho
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2020
For the fun of it...nothing more.
IF the Niner's win the SB, Brock will be on the radar, endorsement/commercial-wise, in the biggest of $-ways.
He's got a regional foot in the door with Alaska Airlines and Toyota.
Personally, me thinks J Deere should consider (given Jenna JD footage of Brock manning a JD combine on her family farm). Toss in Brock manning a lawn mower.
Purdy paint brushes seems logical, tho the product sells itself (the best).
State Farm? Aren't we tired of the non-stop Chiefs player's?
Wheaties/General Mills?
Looking for some creative suggestions.

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
IF the Niner's win the SB, Brock will be on the radar, endorsement/commercial-wise, in the biggest of $-ways.
Personally, me thinks J Deere should consider (given Jenna JD footage of Brock manning a JD combine on her family farm). Toss in Brock manning a lawn mower.
Wheaties/General Mills?

One would expect that he'd be just about the ideal spokesperson for just about any brand. Just using the play on words "Purdy" can go a long way. His character and image are as "clean" as it gets. The last pick to mountain top story should resonate as a story that most brands would love to latch on to. His reach is growing super quickly and being a super bowl winning QB is a massive platform.

Screw state farm though and any insurance company. At least get money from a company that actually produces something.

Reactions: Pizzapitter

Pizzapitter

sopsycho
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2020
One would expect that he'd be just about the ideal spokesperson for just about any brand. Just using the play on words "Purdy" can go a long way. His character and image are as "clean" as it gets. The last pick to mountain top story should resonate as a story that most brands would love to latch on to. His reach is growing super quickly and being a super bowl winning QB is a massive platform.

Screw state farm though and any insurance company. At least get money from a company that actually produces something.
Truth, re: State Farm.
Nobody at my bar, will switch insurance policies,
via some STUPID insurance commercial, Chiefs-otherwise.
However, being 120 miles distant from the nearest Pizza Hut? Their commercials, drive us f-ing crazy.
We had a Pizza Hut here, long ago.
Better at delivering drugs than Corporate? Adios

• Love
Reactions: burn587 and nrg4isu

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
Wheaties/General Mills?
There are Brock grain bins. https://www.brockgrain.com/

Pizzapitter

sopsycho
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2020
If I recall right, Brock is a Genuine fan of, "In n' Out."
That Alone...Grand Slam $'s.
Gonna get interesting, given SB win.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Wheaties/General Mills?
Didn’t Brock do commercials for the airline that had a door blow off mid flight?

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Wheaties/General Mills?

Tyson chicken.....Brock.....get it? I'm here all week.

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
I'm a grandfather, so, please, Jenna, I mean this in a most innocent way: You have beautiful legs. You are athletic, and you have earned who you are. We admire that.

So, Brock, you? You're showing powerful leg muscles there, no doubt the result of a ton of work over the years, and the payoff is clear to all of us who follow your NFL games. The best to you to become your best athletic self....
Yo, somebody come get your Gramps! He's giving leg shout-outs again...

At 9:05 on a Wednesday? This is what happens when Grandpa stays up late, probably dipping into the Cody Road again.;);):jimlad:

(Jk jk, I had to do it. You're good, my man!)

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Wheaties/General Mills?
After Super Bowl win they put the camera on him and ask, "Brock Purdy, you just won the Super Bowl. What are you going to do next?"

Brock responds, "I wanted to go to Disney World, but I can't afford it."