49ers - Brock Purdy - Still and Always #1

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Best thing to ever happen to a Hawkeye -- Kittle getting Brock as his QB.

Another TD pass from Brock to Kittle.
Kittle has been a top 5 TE in the league pretty much the whole time. But no doubt he is benefitting from Purdy targeting him more than Jimmy G did.

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL
How many QBs go hug their parents right after a game? Also, I didn’t go to that game last year. If that’s where their seats were, how the hell did they see anything?

That looks like a sectioned-off field access area for people with box seats. If you look at the pictures Jamie posted, the one with the Campbells is in a box, and the second one is in that field level area.

Skidoosh

May 27, 2012

Is that the guy from Better Call Saul?

iu

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
How could he not? He's winning and doing it with good stats and lots of points. Just need to keep weapons around him.
Never underestimate the ability of the Bay Area sports franchise powers-that-be to make really, really, really poor decisions.

That being said, it would be pretty stupid to take the starting job away from Purdy at any point this season OR next without good evidence proving someone else can do better. The kid has shown he can play. Lance should be the backup QB (I don't anticipate Jimmy G. to get another year). If anyone is looking for a reason as to why, I give you NFL week 1: an embarrassing 19-10 loss to the *Bears* and week 3: an embarrassing 11-10 loss to the Broncos.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm