$5 for 5 - vs. Baylor

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I didn't know if anyone had seen this - we're running a 5 tickets for $5 thing (general admission, upper deck) vs. Baylor this Saturday, 1/24. You just select that option at Ticketmaster or in advance at the ticket office (has to be done before the day of the game). Ticketmaster adds on another $8 or so in fees, but it's still a good deal for five tickets.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Always a good deal no matter who they play. We took advantage of this several times the last few years. Wish we could do it this week but with the Iowa Bike Expo and free tickets to an Iowa Energy Game we have no time.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Always a good deal no matter who they play. We took advantage of this several times the last few years. Wish we could do it this week but with the Iowa Bike Expo and free tickets to an Iowa Energy Game we have no time.

Yeah, I wonder if everything going on is why they ran the deal this weekend, to boost attendance?

We got the tickets. I almost got two and gave some away, but I didn't know who would be takers. I think it'll be fun.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron