Iowa State Uniform Discussions

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016

Looks amazing...

Again, if the team wanted a more old-school uniform all they had to do was pick pretty much any ISU uniform pre-1995 and you have a good looking uniform. No need to re-invent the wheel.
Also the more I think about it I think the I-State logo would look bad on a yellow helmet (I also think it just looks kinda bad in general)

• Agree
Reactions: 1TwistedCyclone

Draf

Jun 8, 2017
Looks amazing...

Again, if the team wanted a more old-school uniform all they had to do was pick pretty much any ISU uniform pre-1995 and you have a good looking uniform. No need to re-invent the wheel.
Also the more I think about it I think the I-State logo would look bad on a yellow helmet (I also think it just looks kinda bad in general)

Attachments

• ISU Axiom Gold.jpg
    ISU Axiom Gold.jpg
    557 KB · Views: 38

Cyghhh

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 18, 2022
These are the uniforms I fell in love with as a kid. Too bad the product on the field was bottoming out at the time.
same, Criner and Walden absolutely cratered the program. Criner with his scandals and Walden was just a bad coach. I know ISU probably wanted milquetoast after Criner's scandals, but how do you hire someone that just went 3-8 at WSU?? I hope they at least bring back the script Cyclones at some point.

Reactions: CYCLNST8

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
These are the uniforms I fell in love with as a kid. Too bad the product on the field was bottoming out at the time.
Same. It's weird to fall in love with such a bad team, but we did it!

I think those jerseys would be awesome as an alternate, but wouldn't want them as our primary.

Reactions: CYCLNST8

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron