5 Star K Tyler Bittman Commits.... The savior of the program?

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Pay wall but I saw he made a 47 yard field goal and another over 40 in a November high school game in Wisconsin, so that bodes well for kicking in Ames.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
some people wanted Assalley back

don't forget that

(i know this is more kickoffs BUT it all sucks)

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
To anyone paying attention, Bittman is bringing more to the table day one to help push this Cyclone team over the top to a championship than any other player even available could at any other position.

Just wish he could have gotten it done last week for the early signing period. There's always that thing in the back of my mind on these deals. We need somebody who can do what he does.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
To anyone paying attention, Bittman is bringing more to the table day one to help push this Cyclone team over the top to a championship than any other player even available could at any other position.

Just wish he could have gotten it done last week for the early signing period. There's always that thing in the back of my mind on these deals. We need somebody who can do what he does.

Yep...agree! Different ballgame if we could have kicked the ball into the endzone! The short kick after our first TD made me want to puke!

• Agree
Reactions: burn587

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I would never hate on Assalley...he did the best he could do...but we need more! He provided some great moments in ISU history! And true...most of the ire here is in regards to KOs!
Assalley could be our Duncan next year(XP & SHORT FGs)

Reactions: cyfanatic