6-10 Cyclone/Realignment Links

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
from the Rag article: "Why let the enemy into such an exclusive club?" Crist asks

pfffh.

-keep

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
sounds like a smart man to me............not, what a D-bag just like most at the RAG

mt85

Mar 24, 2006
Typical Rag garbage. It says a lot about the people at the Rag that they don't come to ISUs defense at a time like this.

What benefit is it to the state for one of it's major institutions to lose stature?

Furthermore, I thought Iowa fans didn't care about ISU.

Last edited:

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
from the Rag article: "Why let the enemy into such an exclusive club?" Crist asks

pfffh.

-keep

Again the DM Rag finding anyway to kick ISU when they are down. How about interview the other 90% of Hawk fans that would like to see ISU in the conference.

For years we heard "The ISU game doesn't mean that much to the Hawks because its not a conference game." Well, you have a chance to make it a conference game and I think that some of the Hawks are scared of that.

crazyclone21

Mar 25, 2006
Le Mars, IA
I couldn't get a new post started but breaking news on this topic as just aired on ESPN...according to The Sporting News, Colorado University to announce today they will be leaving the Big 12 and joining the new expanded Pac 10. This is confirmed by Chip Brown of Orange Bloods and by ESPN. This obviously will open the doors for the south division to start moving as well. I would think Pollard would be moving very quickly to protect the integrity of ISU. The dominoes are falling according to ESPN...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron