6-12 Cyclone/Realignment Links

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
There is obviously a ton of stuff out there regarding realignment. Because of that, I'm not going to post EVERYTHING that I find today. We only need to read about Nebraska's departure so much right?

ISU better move fast during realignment

Keeler: Iowa State fans, Nebraska's Tom Osborne feels your pain | desmoinesregister.com | The Des Moines Register

Ames Tribune > Archives > Ames Tribune > News > Geoffroy on Big 12 Conference shake-up: ?We don?t like it.?

TH - Local Sports Article

Did MU Urkel the Big 12? - Sports | The Columbia Daily Tribune - Columbia, Missouri

Commish: Big 12 can thrive without Colorado, Nebraska - CharlotteObserver.com

Timeout! Why the rush to break up the Big 12? | Editorial | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Big 12 continues to crumble - KansasCity.com

Barfknecht: Battle to save Big 12 came down to TV rights - Omaha.com

[url=http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=5279018]Report: Kansas Jayhawks, Missouri Tigers on Mountain West Conference's radar - ESPN[/URL]

From the Big East and Mountain West Conferences ---

Conference expansion: Kansas replacing Rutgers in Big East would make league even better | Professional | NewJerseyNewsroom.com -- Your State. Your News.

East Carolina AD talks Big East - Big East Blog - ESPN

ksl.com - BYU on Boise...plus an Expansion Projection

This is the best Mountain West Conference scenario I have seen...

ksl.com - BYU on Boise...plus an Expansion Projection

Men's hoops might see benefits of expansion in the MWC - Wyoming Tribune Eagle Online

TV Rights Pacts, Distribution Deals Could Follow Like Dominos With College Sports Conference Realignment - 2010-06-12 12:03:03 | Multichannel News

"Kansas to Pac-10 talk heating up nationwide" by Big 12 realignment | KUsports.com

R1975P

Aug 17, 2009
Irvington
IF the MWC really wants Big 12 teams AND an Automatic BCS bid?? What gets him instant recognition the Mountain West Con, OR the BIG 12 con?? Add the teams and put the BIG 12 name on the new conference, drop the MWC title.