NFL: ______________ is still fine

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Re: Cowboys are still fine

People go a little overboard after losses. It was no secret that the beginning stretch of the Cowboys schedule was one of the toughest in the league. So why are people going to so crazy after this start?

Because unlike Notre Dame, in the NFL you actually have to win games to make the playoffs?

iraqiinformationminister.jpg

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Re: Vikings are still fine

Talk about looking at the world through rose (purple)-colored glasses. I think I read in this thread that after the Vikings go to 2-5 this week, they'll be favored in every game the rest of the season. I'd be willing to bet that's never happened in the history of the NFL. On some worlds losing does not make you a favorite.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
49ers are fine..

People go a little overboard after losses. It was no secret that the beginning stretch of the 49ers schedule was one of the toughest in the league. So why are people going to so crazy after this start?

Heck even Mike Singletary said they're fine and they have a chance at the playoffs still!

:jimlad::jimlad:

Reactions: HiltonMagic

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
Re: Cowboys are still fine

So, I would assume the Cowboys are favored in all their remaining games like the Vikings:jimlad:?

DollaDollaBill

Mar 2, 2010
CR
The Bills are still fine...

In a fine position for the Number 1 pick!!! I'm thinkin ARob. Can't have too many studs in the backfield!!

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Re: _Steelers_ are still fine

People go a little overboard after losses. It was no secret that the beginning stretch of the schedule was one of the toughest in the league, especially when they were down to their 3rd, and then 4th string quarterbacks for the first 4 games. So why are people going so crazy after this start?

Atlanta is one of the top teams in the NFC.

Tennessee is tough again this year after a down season last year.

Tampa Bay isn't a pushover anymore as their young team continues to develop.

Baltimore is again one of the best teams in the NFL.

Cleveland just beat the defending Super Bowl champion Saints.

Miami now has a passing game to go with their running game and defense.

I hope the Steelers can bounce back from this disastrous 5-1 start, even though all their remaining opponents have penciled their games against us as a win.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Denial is a river which it's source is found in the mountains of Ethiopia and runs right through this thread...

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
The "49ers are still fine" and "Cowboys are still fine" is a perfect example of just how pathetic the interwebs can be.

Disagree with someone and instead of entering into a debate - just act like a small child!

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I'll say it: The Chicago Bears are not fine. Winning the last 2 games and things would be more than fine. Losing both and things are less than fine.