A comment on player's

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
facebook and twitter comments:

As fans, after a tough loss, we come on this message board and vent. So is it at all surprising that the players would vent on their facebook pages or twitter accounts? Not really.

After the UNI game, I made a declaration that I was finished with Iowa State basketball. I wasn't going to watch the crap anymore and if the players and coaches didn't care about it, I certainly shouldn't. But I'm still attending the games and cheering for Iowa State. And I obviously still care, since I am posting on this board and am concerned about what LA Pomlee's status is and what the translation of DG's status is and why Bubu is in LA's corner.

This team may be on the verge of falling apart, but nothing any of you have posted guarentees it.

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
couldnt find the other 14 threads on this subject?

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
I see a couple of multiple page threads you must be talking about. Can you give a summary of what is going on? I'm too lazy to read through them.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I see a couple of multiple page threads you must be talking about. Can you give a summary of what is going on? I'm too lazy to read through them.

Basically, there are people who think based on some facebook status updates that EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART. Could be true or could not be true, but I was just pointing out how, in general, it is pretty damn stupid to take anything from anyone's social media comments and assume it is gospel.