A security camera system that fires paintballs

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I want one lol

"When the device spots a visitor it sees as an intruder, it first warns them verbally and gives them five seconds to leave the area. If they don’t leave, it starts shooting paintballs at them. If an unknown person enters along with someone recognized by the system, the facial recognition software lets you know, so you can decide what to do next."

"If pelting an intruder with paintballs isn’t intense enough, Eve can escalate by launching tear gas projectiles. It’s like having a team of riot police ready to act right at your doorstep."

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Interesting. Probably not legal most places for the same reason booby trapping a property isn't legal.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Reminds me of the Jackass "riot control" clip.
Screw paintball. I'm just gonna get a radio controlled one of these.

prank-big-hand.gif

Reactions: Cyclonepride

isufrEEk

Apr 14, 2006
I want something similar, but hooked up to a decibel meter, and set it up at an intersection two blocks away from me, so when someone floors their very loud vehicle at 2 am in the morning, they get pelted with neon pink paint balls. Yes, I'm an old man who needs his sleep.

nrg4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
I want something similar, but hooked up to a decibel meter, and set it up at an intersection two blocks away from me, so when someone floors their very loud vehicle at 2 am in the morning, they get pelted with neon pink paint balls. Yes, I'm an old man who needs his sleep.

That can be arranged I'm sure. The technology exists

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
When I was growing up we had threats made to our family so I slept with a paintball gun next to my bed as we had no actual guns in our house at the time lol. It did make me feel somewhat safer to be honest.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
This feels like something you may want to consult your insurance agent about prior to purchasing. If one of those paintballs goes into an eye, you’re going to be sued for a lot of money. Doesn’t matter whether the person should have been there or not.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
We have birds that like to sit on our deck, window sills, etc and make the loudest ******* noises 24/7 (in a development with a nature green space behind the house) and nothing we've tried keeps them away. I need this.

Sousaclone

Apr 29, 2006
North of Seattle
Yeah, **** those little kids on their bicycles that turn around in my driveway!

Also, Good way of guaranteeing you never get a packaged deliver to your place ever again.

Reactions: Jer

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
I don't think you're supposed to set it to the "kill all comers" setting
lol, wouldn’t matter if you even hurt them or not, no one’s going to deliver anything to your house if they get pelted with paint balls.