AB buys Elysian

Slammer

Apr 18, 2012
also, elysian makes a pumpkin peach beer, which is what was made fun of in the Budweiser Super Bowl commercial.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
So many things wrong with the AB commercial. They make it look like you're some kind all american for drinking Bud but they fail to mention that AB is owned by a foreign company. They fail to mention that they keep buying craft beers companies. They make fun of craft beer drinkers who are probably drinking 10% ABV while while Bud drinkers are drinking less than 4% **** water.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
So many things wrong with the AB commercial. They make it look like you're some kind all american for drinking Bud but they fail to mention that AB is owned by a foreign company. They fail to mention that they keep buying craft beers companies. They make fun of craft beer drinkers who are probably drinking 10% ABV while while Bud drinkers are drinking less than 4% **** water.

Yeah, but it probably works well with the meatheads they are trying to attract. Most people that run around saying "America, **** yeah!" usually prefer to be spoonfed information rather than do any research anyways.

I'll give them props for at least trying to own their brand "Budweiser" not talking ABInbev, but that commercial certainly made me want to drink a Bud even less than I normally would. Which is tough since I wouldn't drink it unless it was given to me.

Last edited:

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
I like this one:

How are drinking Budweiser and having sex in a canoe similar? Because they're both ******* near water.