Action Fanatics podcast quality

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
I'm not sure where to put this since it's podcast related and not site specific. . .

I forget the gentleman's name that runs the action Fanatics podcast, but his audio quality is some of the worst I've ever heard.

I kinda give this stuff a pass for newer podcasts that don't have ads, but this is part of the cyclone fanatic stream and comes with significant blocks of ad space included. I try to listen to it every week but have to delete it because of all the distortion and popping just ruins it. Everyone else on the podcast actually sounds good audio-wise though.

• Agree
Reactions: sandiego

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I'm not sure where to put this since it's podcast related and not site specific. . .

I forget the gentleman's name that runs the action Fanatics podcast, but his audio quality is some of the worst I've ever heard.

I kinda give this stuff a pass for newer podcasts that don't have ads, but this is part of the cyclone fanatic stream and comes with significant blocks of ad space included. I try to listen to it every week but have to delete it because of all the distortion and popping just ruins it. Everyone else on the podcast actually sounds good audio-wise though.
I second this. His name is Todd and not sure if it's the equipment he uses or what, but yes, the audio coming from his end is not great. It's a good listen but would be even better if you could up the sound quality just a bit (or a lot).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron