Actually Helping Farmers

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
The short story is Widerightnattylight used to have them, but AIB east complained about it and they can no longer make them. Wish I would've pulled the trigger on that shirt when I had the chance. You can probably design your own easy enough.

Walden4Prez

Jul 8, 2014
The short story is Widerightnattylight used to have them, but AIB east complained about it and they can no longer make them. Wish I would've pulled the trigger on that shirt when I had the chance. You can probably design your own easy enough.

All the more reason to make about another 10 million of them. I want one BAD.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Anybody can go to their mom and pop local screenprinter and have this done. All it takes is for 10 people to want one for it to be reasonably priced with the screenprinter.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Anybody can go to their mom and pop local screenprinter and have this done. All it takes is for 10 people to want one for it to be reasonably priced with the screenprinter.

Anyone want to volunteer to set this up? I have a shirt already but would order a few more so I have one to wear for the rest of my life, especially if AIB East is going to be all pissee about it and ban them again.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa

So the U of I will allow their logo on pretty much anything, but the AHF shirts are not allowed?

Farm Bureau did finally come around and make the Farm Strong an ISU thing.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
What got WRNL was that the shirts were being sold by SB Nation through their online store. U of I contacted SB Nation, who decided that even though the shirts are protected parody, selling a few shirts wasn't worth a legal battle with those butt hurt ******* in Iowa City, even if they won.

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Definitely one of my favorite shirts to wear around CR. Always get comments about it. Shockingly, about 80% of the comments from Iowa fans are them laughing and thinking it's funny because it's true.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Definitely one of my favorite shirts to wear around CR. Always get comments about it. Shockingly, about 80% of the comments from Iowa fans are them laughing and thinking it's funny because it's true.

This has been my experience as well. Even had a few hawk fans stop me at the Coralville Mall to take a pic. It's a fun shirt because it is simple, to the point, and people get it.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
So, can someone get this setup with custom ink or something? I'd take one.

CysRage PMd me and said he was going to try to put something together. He has some connections with some printing companies or something.

Hopefully he can get something put together and post back.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
CysRage PMd me and said he was going to try to put something together. He has some connections with some printing companies or something.

Hopefully he can get something put together and post back.

Put me down for one.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
What got WRNL was that the shirts were being sold by SB Nation through their online store. U of I contacted SB Nation, who decided that even though the shirts are protected parody, selling a few shirts wasn't worth a legal battle with those butt hurt ******* in Iowa City, even if they won.

Could WRNL circumvent SB and just sell them on their own? Or is that not possible with their affiliation?